Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Cheapskateers

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that this blog will no longer be active. If you want to know why, click here and scroll towards the end of the post for a brief explanation. You can still reach Maronne here for fashion, lifestyle and general personal blogging and Ina's style blogging will be carried over to her main blog over here!

It's been fun, but it's time to move on to ~*~greener pastures~*~ and all that jazz. Loljk, but thank you readers/viewers for sticking around these past few years and we hope to see y'all on our individual platforms!

With love,


The Cheapskateers

2 comments:

  1. Nooo ;____; Huhu. I really like your blog pa naman. But ah, will still follow your individual blogs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW huhu :C I don't even have a blogspot to update myself 'cause I usually check back every now and then. But I will continue to check your individual blogs (hee hee I feel like such a stalker).
    Your outfits are always great and only you guys seem to pull them off! (Just felt the need to say that) :)

    ReplyDelete