Friday, June 14, 2013

Ina's May Outfit Dump

Hello!!!!!!! Apparently this blog has been neglected, for which I apologize. I've been pretty slack when it comes to editing videos (I have an OOTD vlog that dates back to March, seriously) and all my recent outfits were from my Hong Kong trip (see video below). It doesn't help that I'll be going back to HK soon enough.

Anyway, here's what I call "a month's worth (or almost a month) of outfits in Hong Kong under 5 minutes." It is basically clips of what I wore for the month of May, doing the same poses and broody expressions.



There's a lot of "from HK" and "H&M" in this video though, because I might've been too enthusiastic about wearing some new finds. You have been warned.

I feel so bad for this blog. It feels like it's been set aside like an old ragdoll huhu weep. Then again I've always been horrible at blogging ANYTHING on time. In any case, I hope you enjoy the video AND I HOPE I'LL SEE Y'ALL SOON IN ANOTHER POST!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah I love you Inah! Also, your Cotton On robe hihi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Luisa and my robe loves you as well!!! <3

      - Ina

      Delete