Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fit For a King


Thrifted top and pants, from Hong Kong bag and shoes

This is what I wore for Father's Day last weekend. I feel like I've had this outfit in mind for ages, but as usual I always execute them much later down the road. So anyway, Father's Day! What did you all do? My dad and I, after mass, went to our grandma's house for a family lunch (which meant I got to ask one of my cousins to document my outfit; thanks Krista!) I wasn't able to film this outfit because when we got home around late afternoon, it was already pouring. But that's okay, that's less footage for me to edit HAHA


For some reason, bags like this one make me feel very ~*~mature~*~ and ~*~swanky~*~ SHRUG go figure. I've wanted a bag like this for a long time now though, and it being a neutral color made me feel even more ~*~grown up~*~ (don't mind me I don't know what I'm saying)




From Hong Kong belt

I remember seeing this belt last year during my first trip to Hong Kong, but I didn't get it. I later on regretted that decision for the next few months until I went back to HK and spotted it again at the same store. We all know what happened with that belt. (Also, the studs on the sides are actually spikes, if you couldn't tell!)


From Hong Kong  earrings, Forever 21 rings

I HAVE BEEN ON THE HUNT FOR MIDI RINGS FOR AGES AND I FINALLY FOUND THEM IN FOREVER 21. Finally. Finally!!!!!


This outfit reminded me of a sacristan. Maybe it was the cross? The velvet top upped the swank factor, even, especially in that emerald color.


Tickles necklace


Firma blue bracelet, Vintage gold bracelets, from Hong Kong watch


I will end this post with a candid photo of me featuring my cousin walking his dog. Have a great week ahead everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment