Thursday, December 6, 2012

"I'm a coward!"


Thrifted dress, hat and shoes, Bloggers United top, from Hong Kong clutch bag

The title is a shout out for my friend Jam, of whom the line "I'm a coward!" came from. She did the funniest gesture to accompany the statement, and it was so funny that it became a running joke for the rest of the night.


Vintage necklace





Here's a photo of Kevin and I doing the "I'm a coward!" gesture. It's much funnier in person, I promise, as there was some footwork involved with it.


Thank you for taking my photos, Terry!


You might've noticed (or maybe you didn't, wtvr) that my makeup is the same as the one in my previous post. That's because this outfit change took place after my friends and I watched Rise of the Guardians. After the movie, I met up with Terry and Kevin and we flew to Eastwood for some drinks and magical company. It was SUCH a fun night, and it was more... amusing than anything, really.


Ending this post with a picture of myself with my favorite Wilkersons. Thanks again for the weekend you guys! I love you with all my kokoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment