Sunday, September 30, 2012

Confection


I started the weekend fairly well. On Friday I came home to the best surprise ever, and on the same night got smashed (not that I'm saying it's a good thing to do, but it's pretty fun -- and funny omg). Said surprise made me miss out on a magical anime-cosplay convention today, BUT I REGRET NOTHING BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS HAPPY AND CONFECTIONARY AND OTHER SPARKLY THINGS!



Borrowed from mom bracelet


Vintage blouse and skirt, Thrifted dress, from Hong Kong shoes, Thrifted (in the U.S.) bag

When I look at this outfit, the word 'cupcake' first comes to mind. Maybe it's because I once made an outfit with this dress that made me look like a cake, and my friend who was shooting at the time was all "LET'S USE THAT! She looks like a cake," or something like that. This dress is also memorable because I remember it being one of my very first thrifted items, back in high school (or maybe 7th grade?) when the only thrift store I knew of was the magical one in Baguio and I didn't bother exploring/looking for other thrift stores in Manila. Back then I never knew there were a GAZILLION of them all scattered about.


I think I got my socks from Saizen.


Regina's fawn ring, Forever 21 bunny ring, H&M stacked rings


Oh man I don't remember the name of the store where I got this necklace, but it's that ranch-like stall in Shangri-la Mall on the 4th floor, next to Animaland. Anybody know the name? I think it was... Uncle-something or some other... whatever. I've had this necklace for around 5 years now and I've never bought again from that store, mostly because my mom and I found it kind of expensive. The necklace is preeetty though!


Here's a better look at the subtle cut-out details on my shoes from the SUPER LEMON post. From the back it looks rather ~*~architectural~*~, don't you think?


I'll end this post with a photo of kirakira!usagi:


3 comments:

  1. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete