Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bicycling Under the Sea

Who does some bicycling under the sea?


Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star, that's who!


Terry, Ana and I (collectively known as Teranina) went out yesterday just to hang and catch up on each other. Actually, no, I just had some major kwento to share again and we used that as an excuse to see each other, haha!


Borrowed from dad bicycling jersey, Thrifted skirt, Folded & Hung shoes, Lisa Frank bag

I had been meaning to wear my dad's bicycling jersey for months now, but I never got to using it in an outfit because I could never find them! I finally found them last weekend though, so here we are. I had intended to wear the jersey long before the whole sportswear trend blew up (oho, is that my hipster showing? jk), but I guess the timing of this outfit is pretty fitting now, huh? Talk about literal sportswear.


Kind of died when I saw these shoes, okay. AREN'T THEY MAGIC? Got them at 10% off, too, despite these being new stock. They kind of made my feet wobble a bit though so I had to watch my step (read: "TERRY/ANA HOLD ME!"). Now that I look at it, they kinda remind me of the Olypics as well!


LISA FRANK 5EVER ERRBADY!



I was supposed to wear another skirt, but while I was getting dressed the zipper broke. Not cool. Went with this skirt again instead! I welcome all colors and patterns, mwahaha.


From Boracay bracelet, S&R flower ring, Bloggers United ring (from Tin Iglesias), random tiangge yellow ring, Yhansy blue heart ring, Regina's fish ring


You know I get to have someone take my pictures when there's an influx of photos! HAHA. This rarely ever happens okay, so I took advantage of the situation. Thanks again Ana!




I'm so happy that I finally found all of my dad's biking jerseys! I remember he also had this one print with Goofy and Pluto and the gang which I am dying to make an outfit with! The irony of it all is that, even if my dad is a biker, I never learned how to ride a bike. It didn't happen when I was a kid. I remember trying again in December 2008 and I COULD NEVER SEEM TO MAKE THE BIKE STEADY. Do I not have a sense of balance or something? *le cry*


I've also been enjoying colored brows lately! Yesterday it was purple, some other time it was magenta. I've been wanting to do funky-colored brows since I decked some green lips, but I wasn't really sure how to approach it. I'm gonna try blue or green brows next time!




Took advantage of the situation through another outfit video as well! Thanks again Ana!!! Man I wish I always had someone to take my outfit photos and videos HAHAHA.


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous unique style!! love the colors and patterns!! amazing shoes and skirt!! adorable top!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! Thanks so much for the comment :) :) :)

      Delete