Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gold Digger


Hmm. Gold digger seems like an appropriate nickname for myself because I was pretty much fed (to the very extent of much contentment, mind you) all day today without spending a penny, thanks to one of my favorite people a.k.a. Stephy for celebrating her birthday today! (Technically, her birthday was yesterday.) Gold digger because I continued to be habitually mean to Stephy despite her treating us today. MY MEANNESS IS A SADISTIC FORM OF ENDEARMENT.


Market! Market! tiangge bracelet, black bracelet is really old so I don't remember where it's from...

Gold digger also because I was dressed in a lot of gold details today! Well not a lot, since it's just my top and necklace and bracelet, but you get it.


Borrowed from mom gold necklace, choker is also old and I have no idea where it came from sorry...


Thrifted shoes


LOOK AT THOSE SPARKLES AREN'T YOU ENTRANCED MMM YES IT IS MAGICAL


Thrifted top, Linea Italia skirt, Regina's bag

I actually wanted to wear something in the national flag's colors since today was Independence Day, but I was too lazy to think up of an outfit since I already had this one on hand. Ah, well, regardless, Happy Independence Day Philippines! And a belated Happy Birthday to Stephy! Always remember that, deep, deep, deep down, my meanness is a form of love. Mhm.

No comments:

Post a Comment