Saturday, May 12, 2012

TGIF


Hi. I haven't posted in a while over here because I've been pretty preoccupied with life. By life I mean interning at StyleBible.ph (read more here) and playing Final Fantasy XIII as soon as I find some free time (which is just during the weekends). While interning at StyleBible might mean more opportunities to dress up, it also means less time to document outfits because I'd be wiped out by the time I get home. Also, interning at StyleBible is very much related to this post, although I couldn't attend because I was needed at the office at the time. (Would've been cool to attend though!)


Regina's bunny ring, Vintage gold ring



Thrifted dress and shoes

I managed to make some time to properly document at least one of my outfits at work. There isn't really a dress code at the office so we're all free with ~*~self-expression~*~ (that, or be really lazy to dress up, lol.)




Vintage bracelet


As much as I enjoy interning, I very much still look forward to the weekend after a long week at work so when Friday rolls in I can't help but think, 'TGIF!'

Advanced Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mom's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment