Sunday, April 1, 2012

You're My Favorite


Vintage top and skirt, Figlia shoes



Regina's ring


Market! Market! tiangge earrings


Today's outfit consists of, well... just two of some of my favorites. Yellow is my favorite color and sunflowers are my favorite flowers. Hah. I'd like to think that this outfit is very summery so it's sort of my welcoming summer outfit! I've also been kinda moody these past few days so I wanted to wear something bright and happy to combat the ugly feelings. Regardless, there are still things to celebrate for! I got to access my grades easily (for the first time in my ENTIRE COLLEGE LIFE NO JOKE IT'S ALWAYS A WAR LAND ONLINE WHEN GRADES ARE OUT) and I passed all my subjects! More than passed, really, but in fear of looking like a bragging douche... I'll stop there. Also, it's my summer break. I think that's enough of a reason to celebrate!




Another one of my favorite things (or at least in comfort dressing) are skirts like this one. I refer to them as either 'long skirts' or 'grandma skirts'. This one's a legit grandma skirt 'cause it's from one of my late grandmother's. So is the top, actually.


One other favorite I have in comfort dressing is really dark lips -- and funky colored ones at that! I went for green lips today to contrast the bright colors on my clothes, and I took a cue from the green accents on my top.


And because my outfit was so yellow, I just had to take a shot behind my neighbor's yellow car. Haha! Have a great summer ahead everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete