Sunday, April 15, 2012

Taking Back Sunday: Meet & Greet









Thrifted top, skirt and shoes, Crossings pink bag, Gifted apple bag

What I wore to the Taking Back Sunday Meet & Greet... which took place back in Thursday, but better late than never! I've got my friend Jam to thank for all of this --  and my apple bag too, 'cause this was an old gift from her! (See, I like paying tribute to friends when the occasion calls for it. ) 

I will save you all the details of my fangirling (if you're curious though, all of my feelings can be found here), but I believe this needs to be said anyway, no matter how redundant: Taking Back Sunday took my concert virginity and I have no regrets. They now have a very special place in my heart for being the first (and so far only) band that I've seen live.

Concert outfit to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment