Monday, April 16, 2012

Taking Back Sunday: The Concert


What I wore to the Taking Back Sunday concert. I opted to keep things simple and comfy because I expected it'd get pretty rowdy during the concert. My friend commented on the sheerness of my top, to which I responded with a "THERE'S A REASON WHY I'M WEARING THIS!" I figured it'd get really crowded and hot during the concert... AND I COULDN'T OF BEEN MORE RIGHT IN MY LIFE. That mosh pit was crazy! More details of how insane it was here. But gosh, we were drenched in sweat at the end of the night, so it was a good idea to let my skin breathe even if I couldn't in that mess loljk.




Thrifted lace top/dress, Forever 21 leggings, Secondhand (bought from Patricia Prieto) shoes


My bangs clipped to the side = proof of how sweaty we all got at the concert. I don't even know how I found the energy to document this outfit! But I did anyway, because the TBS concert was a historical moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment