Friday, March 30, 2012

Pastel Playground


This is a really really quick look I threw together to attend an org meeting and .. Well, around. Though pretty casual, it was inspired by anything deliciously tacky, colorful, sparkly and annoyingly girly. Specific inspirations include Lisa Frank, Jem and The Holograms, Sanrio, Kpop, and children in a playground (because of my rolled up lavender pants and white sneakers.. I find it a really kiddie combination!) I've been interested in hyperbrights and neon-ish pastels lately. They've been getting popular this summer and are a refreshing break from the repetitive boho/tribal/aztec styles.


Thrifted jacket, Robinsons Dept. Store lace tank top, Forever 21 pants




I'm enjoying my pink and orange nails. They remind me of Agatha Ruiz dela Prada. The orange is iridescent in real life, and the pink looks like jelly! Yum yum. Just like candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment