Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Night of the Living Drunk


Eastwood tiangge top, Thrifted pants and shoes




Market! Market! gold bracelets and wire ring, bought from a bazaar black studded ring, Gifted black and silver rings, Regina's cat-mouse ring





Hi, first post for March! This is what I wore to a simple family get-together for one of my late grandmother's birthdays. I wanted something laid back and easy to move in, et voila. And how can you go wrong with shoes that have wings?

Of course, it wasn't all that of a 'simple' get-together when a certain bottle of booze showed up. I got pretty wasted, and it was really embarrassing because I never get THAT wasted, or at all, if any. I wouldn't go so far as to say I got drunk because I believe that the word still somehow pertains to more insane things, as all that really happened was me puking to the point of immobility. Bacardi 151 is a nightmare. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment