Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Everyone Is Mania


This is what I wore to the Toe concert last night, which was pretty wicked. I've only been to a few concerts in my life (most of the live performances I catch are related to theatre) but this is quite possibly one of the best I've ever caught, of course, along with the Mr. Big concert. Japan sure produces a hell of a lot of amazing musicians.


What I love about this band is that they are their music and that they're so one with it that every nuance of every note is translated to the way they move onstage; it's kind of like watching this manic artwork create itself and come to life right before you, no kidding! They're all superb musicians who make such immersive music (You could close your eyes and the sound just invades your brain and it's euphoric!) and the best part is even their live shows are immersive too-- they like having their audience around them in a circle, which was what happened last night. You know what? Here's a video to show you what I mean...


I'll let the band's music speak for itself, because it can! My outfit details, however, cannot. Ha ha.



Zara top, Market! Market! Tiangge shorts, H&M booties

I haven't posted in a really long time-- school and theatre work has kept me very very busy-- I don't think I say this in my blog quite enough to justify how much of a hermit it makes me. Because I was going to a concert, I kept things hassle-free, well.. Except for the heels. Those are a concert necessity for me since I'm usually too short to see (and already couldn't see much even when I already had them on... I'm puny.)


Of course, this outfit is full of my usual skulls, studs, crosses and leather. I will never be sorry for loving my gothic motifs a whooole lot! Haha.


Market! Market! Tiangge detachable peter pan collar, Rebel Gear cross necklace


Accessories from everywheeeere...


I thank this awesome boy (whom I couldn't get decent photos of since we were in quite a hurry and cameras weren't allowed inside the concert-- but he looked pretty swell last night too!) for introducing me to Toe and getting me a ticket to the show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment