Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Spring In Your Step


Regina's hat, Bought from a bazaar top, Secondhand skirt (bought from a friend), Thrifted shoes


Forever 21 necklace


Regina's animal rings, Cubao X rose ring, Forever 21 key ring, Vintage purple and pink bracelets, Gingersnaps bag charm (used as bracelet)





My springtime vibes are showing! It's been such a rainy December but this morning the sun was out, and I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to wear this outfit. Secretly, I've had this ensemble all laid out in my head for months but never got around executing it until now, in the middle of such gloomy weather, no less. I was out running errands with the parentals for some last minute Christmas shopping and thought it'd be warm out, but on our way home it started to rain! Talk about hormonal skies.

If you ask me, this is the kind of outfit best worn at a really frilly picnic in the middle of a flower field. I'd totally blend in with the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment