Monday, December 19, 2011

Rain Chain



Secondhand top (bought from Karl Leuterio), Thrifted pants and shoes


DIY necklace



Market! Market! wire rings, Rebel Gear studded chain ring, Style Alliance cuffs


It was my block's Christmas party last Saturday night, and since I know we're a bit of a rowdy bunch, I opted for a comfy outfit while still maintaining the Christmas theme (read: a shade of green). I knew that, despite the weather, it would still be inevitably warm later on, so this loose top was perfect for the occasion. (That, and it's nice and flowy to make room for all the food HOHOHO)

And yes, the top and cuffs are some of the stuff I bought from Bloggers United 2! Um wala lang. Thanks to my friend Janelle for braving the weather with me just for some outfit shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment