Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Parental Anniversary


Thrifted sweater and shoes, Linea Italia skirt, Gifted bag



Market! Market! bracelets


Gifted crown necklace, Forever 21 bunny ring



Would you believe I got this skirt at just P50? True story! My mom and I even had to ask one of the salesladies at Linea Italia if the rack really said P50--we were afraid it might've just been a misprint or something. After all, Italian goodies at that price? No waaaay.

So anyway, this is what I wore to my parents' late anniversary celebration. I treated them out to a meal as per tradition, then we just chilled about until we met up with my sister and her family for dinner and lights show at Ayala Triangle. Overall it was a pretty chill weekend. 

I love how the weather's cooled down, so now I've been able to wear a lot of my long-sleeved garments! The weather still gets a little wonky though (read: WHY IS IT HOT ALL OF A SUDDEN), so I stick to lightweight long sleeves, if any. I hope the weather continues to remain chill, but at the same time I hope everyone's safe from harm. Scary flooding is scary. D:

On that note, click here to find out how you can help the victims of Typhoon Sendong. Keep safe everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment